NHK Studio Park is a part of the NHK Broadcasting Center that is open to the public. For a small entrance fee, it gives visitors a chance to look behind the scenes of NHK broadcasting.
How to go to NHK Studio Park? [codepeople-post-map]
Click the marker icon to view the map
Here are the photos inside NHK Studio.
You might be interested to check:
- Okinawa Japan
- Iriomote Island, Taketomi, Okinawa, Japan
- Ishigaki Island, Okinawa Japan
- Photos: Hateruma Island, Okinawa
- Photos: Hakodate, Hokkaido, Japan
- Photos: Sapporo Maruyama Zoo (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Photos: Wat Pho, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photos: Vatican City
- Photos: Germany
- Photos: Roma, Italia