Step 1: Become a Developer
Visit facebook.com/developers to register as developer.
Step 3: Open Graph
Click “Open Graph” on the upper left-hand-side of the page and fill out the two boxes that appear in the middle of the page. This define an action for your app, such as “read a book” or “watch a film”. Put any verb and noun you like.
Step 4: Get the Timeline on your profile
Return to your profile page and there will be a message at the very top. Click this and confirm that you want to get the new Timeline, and you’re done.
You might also be interested to read:
- Cool Google Doodle – Moog Synthesizer
- INFOGRAPHICS: Why Switch to Google Plus?
- The Social Media Algorithm
- Inspirational Steve Jobs Quotes About Life, Design and Apple
- Google+ Invitations | Try Google+
- How to activate your Google Buzz
- Twitter Acquires GeoAPI: Microblogging + Location Service Platform
- GOO.GL – the new URL shortening service by Google
- Friendster Bought Out By Malaysian E-Commerce Giant
- How 62 million FB farmers are seeding their addiction